Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding Card


Happy Thursday! I have a wedding for a friend to go to this weekend, so this is the card I made for her. I just love the way this came out. I think it's hard to make an ugly card with this stamp set. At first I wasn't sure I wanted this set but now that I have it, I think it's great! This set is Elements of Style and will be available in the Summer Mini starting on Saturday! My friend's bridesmaids are wearing black dresses so I kept the card in blacks and greys and then just added the green for a little punch of color. I think this was a good springy color to add. On the black cardstock I stamped the swirls from the set and embossed them with clear embossing powder. (It's a little hard to see in the photo but I did it on the top right and bottom left corners). I stamped the flower image and then colored it in with some gray copic markers. I used a border punch for the gray cardstock and then added some celery satin ribbon. I did go back afterwards and add some glitter to the center of the flowers. The sentiment is from Wedding Sweet punched out with the modern label punch. I then added some black rinestones that I had. That's it for me today. Have a good afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment