Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek - Friends Never Fade


Hello! I received some new goodies the other day and I finally got around to making some cards with them. You will probably see a few cards this week using the new set Friends Never Fade. This layout was inspired by Nichole Heady again. I just love the layouts of her cards. I used the flower from the set and stamped it 3 times in Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo. I punched them out with a square punch then layered them on a strip of white cardstock. The white strip was then layered on a piece of Melon Mambo. I used sticky strip in between the flowers and added dazzling diamonds. The strip was adhered to a piece of pink pirouette that was attached to early espresso. The sentiment is from Watercolor Trio stamped in early espresso. Lots of new colors on this card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment