Sunday, October 24, 2010

Married!

Hi! So it's been a couple of weeks since I've last posted. I was getting all of my projects done before our wedding on the 16th. I got everything done in plenty of time and we had a wonderful day. It was a little chilly and windy but no rain and plenty of sun. Everything came out just as we hoped it would. Here is a link to a couple of pictures that our photographer posted on his blog.

I've also posted some pictures of some of the things that I made for the wedding: centerpieces, programs and the birdcage for the cards.









Now that all the wedding things are done, I have plenty of time now for cards! I just need to get back into it after not doing anything for the past few weeks. So hopefully i'll have some cards to share with you this week. I'm not promising too much since it is my first week back at work after being off for about 10 days so I will probably be pretty tired this week. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your pictures are wonderful - what a gorgeous day you had. I love the cake topper. Much happiness to you both!

    ReplyDelete