Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jolly Santa


Hi! Today's card is for yesterday's sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I decided to do some coloring on kraft (crumb cake) like I did for the snowman card the other day. This time I used the Santa from Jolliest Time of the Year. I colored him in and I popped his head up on dimensionals (I don't know if you can see that in the photo). I also spritzed on some vanilla smooch spritz to make him shimmery too. I really like that look and I don't know why I haven't used that stuff sooner. I think I'm going to have to get some of the other colors too. I used some more Jolly Holiday DSP and I used the lattice texture plate on the strip of Cherry Cobbler. Sentiment is from Berry Christmas (again!). Today I should be getting some new Christmas goodies and I can't wait to play with them! I don't know if i'll have time tonight to get anything done but I'm hoping I can sneak in a few minutes to get a quick card done. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment