Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Bags



Hello! I saw this bag on splitcoast done by Heather Klump. I thought this was the cutest bag ever so I had to try it for myself. Well I got a little crazy and ended up making 4 of them! I only photographed 3 of them (I messed up the first one a bit). I actually could have made a few more, I probably will, but I currently don't have any sticky strip so I can't make any until I get more. I followed Heather's instructions and they were pretty easy to do. Once I did one, I got the hang of it and they were really easy. They are a good size and fairly sturdy so you can put a few things in there. This was also a good way for me to use up some retired paper I have (although only one in the photo uses retired paper). Well I hope you enjoyed these and I hope you think they're as cute as I do!!



3 comments:

  1. Too, too cute! Love you paper choice on the dotted one the best!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen - Thanks so much for linking to my blog! I was wondering where all the extra traffic was coming from... and it was you! SO Thanks for the nod! I hope the instructions weren't too confusing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Heather! And thanks for posting the instructions for your cute bags, they weren't too confusing at all!

    ReplyDelete