Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tiny Gift Bags


Hello all! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Today I have some cute little gift bags for you. These brown bags are about 3.5 inches wide. A perfect bag to fill with candy or even cookies. I found the tutorial for the mouse punch art here. I pretty much followed her directions except used a different punch for the eyes. I then used the same directions and made a cute little teddy bear. For the mouse I sponged the edges with white craft and for the bear I sponged the edges with chocolate chip. I think these bags would be cute for little kids, or even adults...I think they are cute myself!
Tonight I will be writing out my christmas cards. I pretty much have them all finished except for a couple. But the majority of them are done. I'm so glad that I got them done so early. That's one big project to have off my shoulders. I'll post any more cards that I make in the next day or 2. Now I need to get focused on my shopping. Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment