Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweet Summer


Hello everyone! It's been a while. We have been clobbered with snow here in the east coast! I have certainly had enough for the year however, it looks like we have another storm in the forecast for this weekend. I don't know any details about it, i'm choosing not to listen to the weather right now and pray that it just goes away! :) Anyway, I finally got back into stamping yesterday. I've been in a bit of a slump. I guess it's the weather. Today's card was for the sketch challenge on splitcoast. I just got my SAB stamps so I decided to play. I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper and colored them in with blender pens and the following colors: Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose and Sahara Sand (for some shading). Its hard to see in the photo but I stamped the damask image from Bliss in versamark on the Not Quite Navy cardstock. For the finishing touch I added some Baja Breeze seam binding. I'm hoping they come out with some more colors in the new catalog because I really like this ribbon. That's it for me today. I hope to be back in a day or 2 with some more cards. Have a nice day!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I'm loving the seam binding too! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Adorable!!!!!
    sweet, sweet design!!!

    I just love your card. I just have to cased it for my Consider It cased week.
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete