Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snowman Easel Card


Hello! I know it's been a while again. Ever since we lost power for a week, I have been out of sorts with my crafting and I just can't get my groove back on with it. I've barely stamped anything in the past 3 weeks! Shocking!! But I do have one of my Creative Crew projects for November to share. For this project we were to make an easel card and use the colors or DSP from the Letters to Santa collection. This is my first time making an easel card and it was pretty fun. I would definitely do it again. Since I didn't have the Letters to Santa DSP, I just used some of the colors from it. For the Crumb Cake circle I stamped one of the sentiments repeatedly in versamark and then embossed it with irridescent ice powder. It looks really sparkely in real life. You may be able to see some of the sparkles if you click on the close up pictures. I was really happy with how that came out. Then I cut out and colored the Christmas tree and snowman. I colored the snowman in with a white colored pencil. For the Marina Mist piece that I embossed with the Snow Burst embossing folder, I sponged some white ink over the snowflakes to make them stand out a little bit. Then I added some ribbon and those super cute mini jingle bells. I hope you like it and decide to try out an easel card!! Have a nice day!




Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Many Merry Messages, Delicate Doilies
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Black Stazon, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red, White Craft
Accessories: Blender Pens, Mini Jingle Bells, White Taffeta ribbon, Snow burst Embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, love how you did the background words and all the details!

    ReplyDelete