Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Goodies!

Hello! It feels good to be back into the swing of things a little more. My energy has picked up a bit along with some creative juices. I hope I can keep this going for a little bit. New stuff always helps to get the mojo back. :) Today I'm showing some new things from the Occasions mini and from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration. I LOVE this new paper from Sale-a-Bration! I think I like all of the fun bright colors that it uses. It kind of helps to get out of this winter funk. The set I used is called Tea Shoppe from the Occasions mini. I really liked this set when I first saw it in the catalog but I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it. Now after playing around with it a bit, I'm really liking it more and more. The little tea cups are just so cute. So this group of cards is for my next class in February. In the class we will also be making a cute tea bag holder (not shown).


Class Details:
You will make 4 cards, a tea bag holder and receive your own Pool Party bakers twine.
Date/Time: Wednesday February 8th at 7:00pm
Location: My house in NJ
Cost: $22
RSVP: Monday January 30th.


If you are interested in this class and are in the NJ area, please send me an email!

1 comment: