Friday, May 11, 2012

Bright Blossoms - Mother's Day




Happy Friday!! Here is the other card that I did for mother's day. I used the Bright Blossoms set and randomly stamped the various images from the set in different colors. Then I used the music notes wheel in Daffodil Delight on top of the flowers. This came out a little too dark for my liking. I think I should have rolled it on scrap paper first so the yellow would have been a little lighter. Oh well. Then I ran this piece through the Big Shot with the Lattice Texture embossing folder. This was then layered on Peach Parfait and Pool Party cardstock. I used MDS again for the sentiment. This sentiment is also from the brush set, "Mom You're the Bomb". Then I added some ribbon and rhinestones and that's it! Enjoy! Have a great weekend!

Stamps:Bright Blossoms, Mom You're the Bomb (MDS), Music Notes wheel
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Labels Collection Framelits die, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Rhinestones, Lattice Texture embossing folder, Eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment