Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fabulous Florets - Mother's Day


Hello! I hope you all had a nice weekend. I took an extra day this weekend to get more things done around the house and to relax a little. We put a few of our baby things together and then took a break and went to the movies to see The Avengers in 3D. It was a pretty good movie. And in between all the baby stuff, I did have some time to make a couple of cards. With mother's daoy right around the corner, I needed to get 2 cards done for this weekend. The first card I made uses Fabulous Florets. I stamped the flowers in Stazon and then colored them in with markers and blender pens. I really like these colors together. I'm glad that these In Colors are still around for another year!! The DSP is from the Sweet Shop collection. The sentiment is from the MDS download "Mom You're the Bomb". All I did was scale the sentiment to the size I wanted in MDS, printed it out and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. Super easy! Behind the label, I cut out the smallest shape from the Labels Collection Framelits die. Then I added some ribbon and a couple of pearls. I'm not sure if this is going to my mom or my mother in law but I hope they like it. I will show you the other card I did this week. Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Mom, You're the Bomb (MDS), Bright Blossoms
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Sweet Shop DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Labels Collection Framelits Die, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment