Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mouthwatering Swap


Hi! Today's card is one that I did a while ago for a swap but I don't think I ever shared it on here. I just love the ice cream come from the Mouthwatering set. Even more so now since ice cream has been my big weakness lately. :) Anyway, this set is from the Occasions mini however, it may still live on in the new catalog (wink, wink)! I really think this is a fun and different set to use for birthdays. Or really whatever occasion you would like. I actually stamped the ice cream cone 4 different times in Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red and then cut out the different parts and layered them. It was a little time consuming to cut them but the end result is worth it. I then layered the ice cream on one of the Labels Collections Framelits die and added some rhinestones. I used a piece of DSP from the Summer Smooches collection. LOVE this DSP also!!! The colors are so bright and fun! Then I added a strip of Daffodil Delight and stamped the sentiment from Friendly Phrases. Thanks for looking!! Have a great afternoon!

Stamps: Mouthwatering, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Accessories: Labels Collections Framelits die, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment