Monday, July 22, 2013

Dahlia Love


Hello! Surprise surprise, I actually have a card to share today!! It's been so long since I've been able to just make a card for fun and I miss it! My stamp room has recently been moved to the basement so I was getting things organized yesterday and while the little one napped, I snuck down there for a few minutes to make a card. I was actually able to get this card done fairly quickly. I used some new goodies on this card. I stamped the dahlia in Crisp Cantaloupe and then colored in the petals with the aqua painter and ink. The sentiment is stamped in Coastal Cabana (which I think is my new favorite color) and then I added some ruffled ribbon to the top and bottom edges. I also added this fantastic ribbon :) to the side as well. The white piece was embossed with the Chevron embossing folder. This was all added to a Pistachio Pudding card base and finished off with some rhinestones. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Regarding Dahlias, Label Love
Paper: Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Coastal Cabana ruffle trim, rhinestones, Chevron embossing folder, Artisan label punch, Aqua Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment