Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Halloween card and an update!

Hello! I have a Halloween card for you today and a little update on the new baby. Jillian Nora was born on August 9th at 4:21 pm. She was a week late so we had to evict her, haha! We are both doing good. So far she sleeps a lot which helps when I am at home with my son too. Since he's a little wild, it's helps that she has been calm. Here are a couple of pictures of the peanut.


And I will just quickly share a Halloween card I did the other day. It uses items from the holiday mini catalog which will be available tomorrow!! I don't normally buy Halloween paper since I don't use it as often but I fell in love with the Motley Monsters DSP. There are some non Halloween papers in the pack that I can use for other types of cards, so that helped to justify my purchase, haha! I also used the Fall Fest stamp set and dies for the ghost. The sentiment is from the Good Greetings set which you can receive for free with a $300 workshop!


Thanks for stopping by. I have another Halloween card that I hope to be able to share this week.

Stamps: Fall Fest, Good Greetings
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Smokey Slate
Paper: Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Hello Honey, Motley Monsters DSP
Accessories: Fun Fall Framelit Dies, Circle Dies, Chalk Talk Framelit Dies, Modern Label punch, White and Tangerine Tango two-tone trim, pearls, Decorative Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment