Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last Day for Sale-a-Bration!


Today is the last day for Sale-a-bration so I wanted to share my birthday cards that I made for a workshop 2 weeks ago. I used the Big Day Stamp Set from SAB and the Birthday Bash DSP from the Occasions catalog. This is such a fun stamp set. You can make so many cute birthday cards with it. It was fun to color in this set too. At the workshop we made the 2 cards in the back. The ladies had a great time making these cards. I don't have close ups of the individual cards right now (they are on my camera, these were taken with my phone), so I will have to come back and post the individual cards later. But in the meantime, you can get inspiration from these cards to make your own birthday cards. But you have to act now to get this stamp set, after today it will no longer be available. If you order $50 of product you can get this set for FREE!! Stock up on some DSP, buttons, sequins and the super cute bow builder punch. I didn't think I needed that punch until I got it. It is so stinkin cute! You will love it. That's it from me today. If you want to place an SAB order or set up a workshop of your own, please contact me!

Have a great Tuesday!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment