Friday, May 15, 2015

More Sprinkles of Life


Happy Friday! I'm excited to share another card with you today. I am really having fun with this new set. I can't wait to show you a card that doesn't use the cupcake or ice cream that's in the set. Hopefully this weekend, I will have time to play a little more. I love how this card came out. It's so cute. I decided to make it a square card (4 1/4 x 4 1/4). I was inspired by the card seen {HERE}. I used lots of new goodies on this card. The green cardstock is the new Cucumber Crush. This is a nice bright green color. I imagine this will look great with Christmas cards. I also used some of the DSP from the Cherry on Top paper stack. Aren't those dots super cute! The yellow DSP behind it is also from the paper stack. I stamped the cupcake in Pool Party and Tip Top Taupe. I think this color will be my new go to neutral color. I also stamped the candle and colored it in with the Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon markers. I added some sparkle to the candle flame and the cupcake. It's a little hard to see that in the photo. For the circle behind the cupcake, I added some doodles with the Project life pen. I felt like it needed a little something and the doodles definitely helped. The sentiment was stamped on vellum paper. Two little sequins on the end help to hide the dimensionals adhering it to the card. :)


I hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be working on the living room again. We are getting down to the end of finishing up the work in there. We need to decide if we want to get the floors refinished (they need it bad) but that's obviously more money and more work involved. It would however really finish it off. Then we will need a new couch and rug. I cannot wait to get those! I will share some before and after pics on here once it's near completion. But it's already looking so much better than where we started.

Please let me know what you think of this new set so far! I would love to hear your thoughts! Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, Cherry on Top DSP paper stack
Ink: Tip Top Taupe
Accessories: Watermelon Wonder marker, Delightful Dijon marker

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment