Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sneak Peek - Sprinkles of Life


Hello there! I have a sneak peek of new goodies to share today. I was actually able to get a card made yesterday. It took me a little while since I only had time to do bits and pieces here and there but I'll take it! I have a complete card to share so that's all that matters, haha! I used the new Sprinkles of Life set which is the Ronald McDonald House Charity set. Three dollars of each set go to the charity. There is one of these in every catalog and this year it is super cute! There is also a matching punch for the ice cream scoops! Wait until you see the whole set, there is so much more than just the ice cream! But for today's card I went with a birthday theme. I stamped the ice cream in Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and the new Watermelon Wonder. The ice cream cone was stamped with the new Tip Top Taupe (this is a great color). The DSP is also new. It's from a 6 x 6 pack called Cherry on Top. The papers in here are adorable. They are great for birthday cards or really any card where you want to add some fun bright colors. The hello is from the Four You stamp set and the Happy Birthday underneath is from Sprinkles of Life. I stamped these in versamark first, then Watermelon Wonder and heat embossed it. I also added Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and a button with twine.


I have ideas spinning in my head for a few more cards with this set, so stay tuned. I am also offering a card class during the month of July with this set. I will share more details once I complete the projects for it.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

Supplies: Sprinkles of Life, Watermelon Wonder cardstock and ink, Tip Top Taupe cardstock and ink, Cherry on Top DSP paper stack
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: