Monday, June 20, 2016

Dino-rrific birthday!


Happy first day of summer! Looks like it's going to be a hot one here today. I will be jumping into the pool after work today to cool off. Today's card is a CASE of one of my cards I did in the past. See that post HERE. That was such a fun card to make that I thought I needed a girl version of it. I did a couple of tweeks to it by adding and embossing the bones on the dinosaurs, used different dinosaurs, embossed the background and added a strip of DSP at the bottom. I did use the retired starburst framelits again but you could definitely use the new circle layer framelits. Another thing to note is that I used the paint brush stamp from the extra set in April's Paper Pumpkin kit to add a little extra color to the sentiment banners.


This is a short post for today but I hope you enjoyed the card!

Stay cool!

Stamps: No Bones About It, April Paper Pumpkin extra stamp set
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, Pop of Pink DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Smokey Slate, White craft, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Black
Accessories: Sequins, Large polka dot embossing folder, Starburst Framelits (retired), Circles framelits (retired), white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment