Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bike Ride Notecard Set - Craft Project Central

Hello! I am super excited to share the fun project I created for Craft Project Central this month! I fell in love with the cute Bike Ride set and wanted to showcase in a fun way.



Create a fun and whimsical notecard gift set using the Bike Ride Bundle. You will learn how to create four unique notecards using the Bike Ride Stamp Set. You will also learn other ways to use the Striped Treat Bags. This fun set is sure to brighten anyone’s day!


Want to win a free subscription for all of the projects on the site this month??? Head on over to Craft Project Central and leave a comment on my project by September 22 (Feel free to leave comments on the other great projects as well). I will pick a winner from the comments on my project to receive a free subscription. (Only comments from readers on the CPC website will qualify for the free subscription).

To get the instructions to this project plus others for the month of September, get your subscription at Craft Project Central.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment