Monday, November 6, 2017

GDP 112 - Colorful Dinos

Happy Monday! This week I decided to play along with the Global Design Project challenge. Find the challenge HERE. The challenge was to CASE Connie Collins. Her cards are always fabulous so I wanted to play along.

Here is the project that I CASE'd.
Of course I wanted to play with the new Stampin' Blends. I scoured my stamps looking for a line image set that I wanted to use. I decided to use the Pieces and Patterns set. It hasn't seen too much use and I really wanted to use that cute little dino.


Grrrr isn't he so cute! I stamped him random times on Whisper White card stock and colored them in with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends. The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy.


If you look closely, I colored the 2 strips of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper with the Pool Party Blends. I also colored the rhinestones as well.


I hope you enjoyed today's card. Be sure to head over to Global Project Design and play along with the challenge this week too!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment