Thursday, February 8, 2018

January Swap - Valentine's Day

Hello! It's almost Friday! Woo hoo! I am ready for the weekend, even though we don't have anything really planned this weekend. I'm hoping to get some crafty time in. Last weekend was a little busy so I'm looking forward to a break this weekend. But last weekend I held my first kids card class so that was fun! I had 15 kids!! Which was a tad more than I was expecting for my first time but it was good. Some of the parents helped their children which also helped me as well.

Here is a picture of the setup at the cute little shop in a nearby town and the projects the kids the made.





This is the creative changes the kids made to their cards. They did a great job! I can't wait to plan my next class!



While on the valentine's theme, I'm going to share my swaps that I created for my monthly swap group. As you can guess our theme was Valentine's day. I wanted to show that you don't necessarily need a Valentine's stamp set for a Valentine's card. I wanted to search through sets I already had to create something and the Ribbon of Courage set worked perfectly!


What a bright and fun set of cards! The Painted Love DSP from the Occasions catalog is awesome! I think I may have mentioned that in earlier posts but I just love this stuff!


I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto Powder Pink cardstock. Then I stamped the heart image in Calypso Coral on Calypso Coral cardstock. This was all layered on Rich Razzleberry card stock along with the Painted Love DSP. I would have never thought to put these colors together but they work great. I die cut 2 hearts with the coordinating framelits from the DSP. Then I finished off the card with half a doily, a strip of gold foil paper and some sequins. Love me some sequins! :)


I hope you enjoyed these fun swaps!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him on +2348104102662. and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete